Vermillion County is a great place to do business!
- West Central Indiana is located within a day’s drive of 65% of the U.S. population and portions of Canada. And, Vermillion County is located within three hours of Indianapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville and Cincinnati.
- We have access to a major aquifer allowing us unlimited water resources.
- Abundant electric energy is readily available from providers Duke Energy and Hoosier Energy. Duke's Cayuga Power Plant, located in Vermillion . County, will provide ample electric power into the future.
- An outstanding transportation network ensures easy access to all U.S. markets.
- Low cost and plentiful suburban housing with new houses ranging from $70,000-$200,000+.
- Available and low cost industrial and commercial land and building.